Tire Punchers

I don't think so. It would be in the tire supplement with the manual. If there is any coverage it's by the tire company.

If there isn't any serious damage a puncture can be repaired fairly cheaply at most any tire store.

I don't think so. It would be in the tire supplement with the manual. If there is any coverage it's by the tire company.

If there isn't any serious damage a puncture can be repaired fairly cheaply at most any tire store.

there's no road hazard warranty for the OEM tires--only the replacement you may need.

I just notice a nail in one of my rear tires. Does the Lexus new car warranty covers this type of repair.

Thanks

Most tire places will fix a nail hole for free. At least around here anyway. They do have restrictions like you cant work in a construction place where nails are common etc.. but just dont tell them where you work. :)

If you are a SAMS club member, they will do it for free, doesnt matter where your tires were purchased. I just saw that add at their gas pump.