Used Rx400h

Im about to return my leased IS250 and purchase a 2006 RX400h. The RX has 37k on it and is CPO. Since it comes with the 3 yr - 100k warranty, should I also purchase an extended warranty? I usually dont buy extended warranties, but since this is a Hybrid I was just thinking I should for the batteries or other parts that might break. Ive owned 3 other Lexus cars and never has one problem. My parents have had 2 LS's and the only prob they had was the lexus Mechanic stripped out the oil pan plug when changing the oil during the free oil service.

Any insight would help.

Chris

I go by the rule "when buying used buy all the warranty you can." This will be your only oportunity to upgrade the certified warranty. You can buy anywhere from a 5/100,5/125,6/100 or a 6/125. All are Lexus Certified warranties with ZERO deductibles.

PS.....I happen to have 3 new 2008- RX400hs left on the lot that sticker about $49000 and I can sell for $39000.

Toby Rivers

Lexus of Shreveport

800-335-3987

• 6 months later...