New Ignition Rotors And Caps

pishta

92 LS, Just did my rotors and caps. What a PITA! Took me like 3 hours and I of course wired up one of the caps wrong the first time. Coil right to the #4 cylinder instead of the rotor button, DUH! I was having a random slight "miss" or what felt like one in this silky smooth V8. so I immediantly suspected the 106K mile ignition. Specd out all the wired, all under 25K and put new plugs in about 10k ago. The rotor and cap contacts looked like 40 grit sandpaper so I know it didnt hurt anything replacing those, so what is next? Thorough cleaning of the TB? I did the inside and butterfly as well as I could without removing it, wasnt that bad. This car drives me nuts because you can feel every little potential problem because the car is so smooth. If you FEEL anything you immediantly think something is wrong! I am not the primary driver so I only drive it about once a week. I think I may seperate the ignition wire covers where they flow into the black housing part so I can just unscrew the 2 10mm's and pull the now cut covers to see the plugs.