90 Uca Install

pishta

Do I HAVE to take the shock out to to remove the 2 bolts that hold the UCA in? It looks like I may have enough clearance to unscrew those through a spring opening? Just got my New Arnotts, 2 bills shipped, cant beat that!

You may get lucky and have both sides work out for you, but I could only get one side by going through the spring coils. The other side was completely blocked no matter how high or low the wheel was jacked.

Taking out the shock is not that hard as long as you soak everything over night with a liquid wrench type product.

Good luck!

You may get lucky and have both sides work out for you, but I could only get one side by going through the spring coils. The other side was completely blocked no matter how high or low the wheel was jacked.

Taking out the shock is not that hard as long as you soak everything over night with a liquid wrench type product.

Good luck!

Cool, doesnt look that bad from the instructions. I thought I might have had to get a spring compressor or some other special tool.