Rear Seat, Door Handle

I believe they are memory positions...

I guess I'm just confused how to use them then. There isn't a Set button, and why would the mark them: "C" & "M". That makes no sense to me, and I can't seem to find any information in my owner's manual....

I dont have one and haven't played with that particular function but I can guess

M=Memory, the preset memory position, and C=clear returns it back to the fully upright rear seat position...

I dont have one and haven't played with that particular function but I can guess

M=Memory, the preset memory position, and C=clear returns it back to the fully upright rear seat position...

Hmmm, that seems logical. But nothing happens when I press either. I've moved the seat all around and tried to set it...pressing the buttons on either side of the vehicle doesn't seem to do anything. I'm at a loss as to what these buttons do!

Based on my car:

S-Saves the memory position; hold down until you hear a beep.

M-recalls the memory position (i.e. moves the seat from wherever to wherever). If you don't have a position set probably nothing will happen.

C-Cancel auto exit feature.

The auto exit feature returns the seat to the fully upright position when the rear door is opened and the engine is running (or the ignition key is in the 'on' position). Should you not want this after you open the door hit C and the movement will stop.

There is a button on console of my car to return the seat to the fully upright position and lower the rear headrests, not sure if the 460 has this or not?

:cheers:

-J

• 4 weeks later...
There is a button on console of my car to return the seat to the fully upright position and lower the rear headrests, not sure if the 460 has this or not?

:cheers:

-J

I think only the LWB has those but some SWB may have them too.