Kyb 4 Gr-2 Gr2 Shocks Lexus Ls400

Tommy_B

What happened to the eBay auction Tommaaaay!!

:lol:

ha i'm waiting to verify my paypal account so i was just seeing if anyone had some up here haha but ill probly order the rims and everything tomorrow if i get it verified.

I have some where somewhere that I took off of the rear of my old 1990 LS400... not sure if the 1996 is the same or not though. They only had 5000 miles on them, but the ride was to firm for my tastes, so I had them removed, but thats been 6 years ago.... They are around here somewhere. <_<

I have some where somewhere that I took off of the rear of my old 1990 LS400... not sure if the 1996 is the same or not though. They only had 5000 miles on them, but the ride was to firm for my tastes, so I had them removed, but thats been 6 years ago.... They are around here somewhere. <_<

ohh nahh they wont fit my 96, but thanks

TODAY IS THE BIG DAY MAYBE! B) lol

KYB GR2s are the best to use when lowered.

well right now i can only order the tanabe springs..because i still cant verify my paypal account yet.i should be able to do it tomorrow though..then i can buy the kyb gr2's and the rims.

but im going to order the springs today probly