Engine Missfire

I am having problem with Sparkplug #7 which is missfires because some water got inside and caused the corosion. Now it has a white corosion stuffs inside the parkplug hole. Does anyone have any suggestion how to remove this white stuff? Do I have to replace this slot with new sparkplug? I replaced all sparkplugs 3 months ago. Any suggestion!

Use a brush or something of the sort to remove the corrosion. You should try to keep any corrosion from falling into the cylinder through the spark plug hole. Try not to damage any spark plug threads. How does the electrode on the plug look? It would probably be best to replace any plugs that might be corroded. Be careful and take your time. Try not to get water in there again. Good luck.

Corrosion stuffs, heh. Since you said plug 7 i'm assuming you mean an SC400, pretty hard to get water into the plug valleys, you can shoot a hose right at it (not that you should) and not get the plugs wet. Did you have the covers off and wash the engine? Should be dry as a bone in there. Anyway, long as the threads in the head are okay then it's no big deal, but yeah I have to reiterate what AWJ said even though I hate to do that...make sure nothing gets in that plug hole man. Check everything out again after a few miles/days of driving on the new plugs.

I replace the missfiring plug but the it does not have any corrosion on there at all. I guessed the wire was the problem I measured the resistance of old wires and new wires that I just bought, the #7 of the old wires has greater ohm resistance and #7 of the new one.