Radiator Leak In The Ls 460 Series

My LS 460 was brought in for an air conditioner filter (turned out that they did not reset the switch when they replaced it 1500 miles ago), and for the fuel line replacement campaign. While performing this work, they found a radiator leak, and wanted to repace the radiator under warranty. However, I was told that there are no radiators for this vehicle in all of North America, and in fact, I was told that it would be two weeks just to know when the part might be available. Anyone else experienced this level of service recently?

• 1 year later...

My LS 460 was brought in for an air conditioner filter (turned out that they did not reset the switch when they replaced it 1500 miles ago), and for the fuel line replacement campaign. While performing this work, they found a radiator leak, and wanted to repace the radiator under warranty. However, I was told that there are no radiators for this vehicle in all of North America, and in fact, I was told that it would be two weeks just to know when the part might be available. Anyone else experienced this level of service recently?

My LS 460 was said to have a broken top of radiator which will require a new radiator that will be fix in 2 days. Something does not smell right about this.