Where Is A/f Sensor Bank 1 Senor 1?

jjmm

My car is RX300 2001. The A/F sensor Bank1 Sensor1 is supposed to on the side of the engine that is further away from the radiator. There are quite a few wires and connectors. :angry: I cannot tell which one is the A/F sensor. :( Is it easy to reach and to take out?

Could any experts give me hints or pictures? B)

My car is RX300 2001. The A/F sensor Bank1 Sensor1 is supposed to on the side of the engine that is further away from the radiator. There are quite a few wires and connectors. :angry: I cannot tell which one is the A/F sensor. :( Is it easy to reach and to take out?

I find this very helpful.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/rx-first-g...de-p1135-2.html

Before I invest in ramps and a new A/F sensor, I would like to measure the resistance of the B1S1 sensor. The question is, which connector is for B1S1?

I find this very helpful.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/rx-first-g...de-p1135-2.html

Before I invest in ramps and a new A/F sensor, I would like to measure the resistance of the B1S1 sensor. The question is, which connector is for B1S1?

JJMM- B1S1 is on the rear bank next to the firewall. It is pretty well centered on the engine, actually sticks off to the passengers side of the cat that comes right off of the exhaust manifold. You can't see it from the top, only the bottom, and even if you could see it, you definitely can't get to it from the top, only the bottom. The really nasty part is getting the plug on apart. It is on the wiring loom that runs across the firewall area and it's very difficult to almost impossible to get to the tab that locks the 2 parts of the plug together. You need 2 hands and you can't get 2 up there together. I finally got it but it wasn't easy. You will have no problem seeing it when you get underneath. Looks just like the front one. My suggestion would be to not use anything but original equip. DENSO! They can be found on the net, even from a Lexus dealer as low as $150.