Replacement Keys: Avoid Toy-lex.com!

john73

Toy-Lex.com has a working website that will take your order and charge your credit card but (at least for me) there has been no delivery. I have left messages on every voice mail extension they have, faxed them, e-mailed to both the public and private addresses but have had absolutely no response for over a month now. It appears I've lost my money from my order. I'm assuming they're out of business but still have a website taking orders and charging cards.

Recommend you use any of the other companies recommended on this forum.

• 3 weeks later...

BEWARE of http://www.toy-lex.com when ordering replacement keys for your Lexus. DO NOT ORDER YOUR KEYS FROM THEM!

Like John73, I ordered a key a month ago but have received NOTHING. They have my money and have not produced my key. I have attempted to contact them via email and have left voice messages to have them call me back. However, there has been no response from the company or from "Tami".

If you get no response (you've definitely given it time), and you've tried to contact the vendor and made a good-faith effort to resolve the situation with no avail, then just call your credit card company and tell them you need to dispute that charge for you never received the product and the vendor is unwilling to communicate. Any good credit card company will take off the charge and make the vendor prove that it's valid before they will reinstate the charge.

• 1 month later...
Oooooh... yeah, that's a bit more difficult, Callaway51. I do hope they end up coming through for you... sometimes a vendor is just really, really slow.

From what I heard, the guy is very sick with some kind of disease. It's listed on his website.