I Got A New Problem

Went out for a drive...pulled into my drive way and bam...my 95 ls just goes right off.I'm guessing some sort of electrical problem because a few nights ago when i turned my headlights on everything flickered...guages went crazy and then it went back to normal.and these problems have only happened once. and another thing is my brake light keeps coming on when im pressing the brake...sometimes it turns on for a while then goes off...then stays on again...anybody have any ideas? thanks.

I once had weird dash light issues and surging and low idle when a guy washed my engine bay for me. After I drove the few miles to his place to complain (he had dropped it off at the house for me) it got better and better and then when I brought him out to see it after leaving it idling in the lot, it was perfect again.

Water in the sensors is my only guess. I wash the engine bay myself from now on.

I dont think it'd be water...but i'll be sure to keep my engine bay a ok!!!but yeah battery cables are fine...tested the charging and starting system with a VAT-40 and everything seems to be fine...i even plugged in different scan tools and the ecm says that its "ok to drive"...of course i dont depend on the scan tools but i think it has somthing to do with the TSBs i found on alldata.com...its most likely the ecm...lexus changed up alot of things because consumers were getting poor drivability!!!but if anybody has any other ideas than it'd be greatly appreciated!!!