Just Added My Chrome Windom Molding Trim Take A Look.

ok ive been wanting to do this for a while now.i seen tuan's black es300 with it (toyota windom look)and thought it looked amazing so i went to autozone and bought a pack of the 1/8 inch chrome modling trim and went to work.i did the front bumper and rear bumper but didnt have enough to do the grille which i will do eventually.just would like to share here are the pics and also purchased a mirror trim set off ebay just a little accent to the mirrors.since my car is black i think the chrome looks good just dont want to over-do it.take a look all opinions are welcomed

post-87290-1238177799_thumb.jpg

post-87290-1238177813_thumb.jpg

post-87290-1238177825_thumb.jpg

post-87290-1238177838_thumb.jpg

Do you have the chrome running along the trim down the doors too so its one line of chrome all the way around? I would think it wouldn't look right unless that was the case.

I like the trim on the bumpers and body cladding, I'd take it off the mirrors, thats overkill IMHO and not typically where manufacturers put chrome. The bumpers and cladding will pass for OEM...

no i dont have any on the door as tuan said when he did it.it looked very cheap im happy with just the bumpers and im going to do the outline of the grille so itll look like a 97-01 .as for the mirror trim your opinion is fine but i really like it ive gotten alot of compliments on them .

Looks good! I did the same with mine, except I did the doors too, and I don't think it makes the car look cheap. As Steve said, without the doors having the trim, it sort of leaves it looking incomplete, IMHO. I'll admit that the doors are harder to do so they look good b/c you have to try to get as straight a line as possible above the cladding, whereas on the bumpers, it isn't as difficult to achieve a nice looking line.

I'm undecided about the chrome on the mirrors. Do you have any pics of them from different angles?

no problem i will take more pics of the mirrors,and tuans post he said he didnt like the way the doors looked cause it didnt look like it was suppose to be there.lexucan can you show me some pics of your doors done i can always be persuaded and plus i could be wrong.