Junction Produce Curtains!

jcrome04

Hey buds I finally got to take some good pictures the other day. My camera was all charged up and it was FINALLY a BEAUTIFUL and decently warm day!

It's been a while since I've had the curtains in so I apologize for the delay and my previous mediocre photos.

ENJOY!! :cheers:

DSCF0988.jpg

DSCF0995.jpg

DSCF0990.jpg

DSCF0994.jpg

DSCF0993.jpg

DSCF0999.jpg

DSCF0992.jpg

DSCF0991.jpg

DSCF0997-1.jpg

Thanks! :)

And yes.. MUCH better than tint. I'm glad now that I only have factory tint (35% i think) on my windows. So you can still see the curtains through the tint!

And yes.. MUCH better than tint. I'm glad now that I only have factory tint (35% i think) on my windows. So you can still see the curtains through the tint!

Is factory tint really 35%? I think it's more like 50% or even higher.

The curtains are actually growing on me! :cheers: (LOVE the F150 too!!)

Is factory tint really 35%? I think it's more like 50% or even higher.

Factory is not even close to 50%, much less 35%, which is illegal in a lot of states. JC's car has aftermarket tint on it, probably around 50% from what it looks like in the pics. I got busted for illegal tint in my '95. The State Policeman's meter showed 11% on my front window. I had the tint guy put 20% film on, so that means that the factory tint is something like 90%. Similarly, when I had my '99 tinted, I went with what was legal (40%), and the receipt showed that he put 50% on the front windows, which would mean that the 99 also came with 90% tint.

This is what factory tint looks like....

post-1461-1238023152_thumb.jpg

I know you took a lot of time to take those photos, but do you mind taking some closer pics of what the rails the curtains ride on look like?

And also what size are these curtains? Large?

Yeah I can try and get some more pics within the next couple days. An no these curtains are SMALL. :D

The curtains are actually growing on me! :cheers: (LOVE the F150 too!!)

GOOD! It's about time :lol:

The F-150 is SWEET! Such an amazing truck. The Lariat of course ;) My dad just got it a few weeks ago. Traded in his 06 F-350 Turbo Diesel.

the new F-150 really is an impressive truck. And I must say.. it really blows the doors off the Tundra.

Comparing the Tundra to the F-150 us like comparing a Genesis to an LS.

Factory is not even close to 50%, much less 35%, which is illegal in a lot of states. JC's car has aftermarket tint on it, probably around 50% from what it looks like in the pics. I got busted for illegal tint in my '95. The State Policeman's meter showed 11% on my front window. I had the tint guy put 20% film on, so that means that the factory tint is something like 90%. Similarly, when I had my '99 tinted, I went with what was legal (40%), and the receipt showed that he put 50% on the front windows, which would mean that the 99 also came with 90% tint.

In WA state legal tint is 35%. But you can get away with 30 ;)

they aren't too strict about it where I live so even 15-20% is for the most part ok. 20% is the darkest I'd go just for night time visibillity reasons.

Nice parts but it is backwards as it is acessories withouth anything that is actually VIP.

Kind of like putting stickers of parts that are not installed.

Hey SK one of your muffler tips is crooked :D They are supposed to be straight.

The F-150 is SWEET! Such an amazing truck. The Lariat of course ;) My dad just got it a few weeks ago. Traded in his 06 F-350 Turbo Diesel.

the new F-150 really is an impressive truck. And I must say.. it really blows the doors off the Tundra.

Comparing the Tundra to the F-150 us like comparing a Genesis to an LS.

I agree, the 04-08 is a fantastic truck. I had one for a weekend rental to haul some materials for my home renovations, and I LOVED it. I was amazed by how smooth and car like it is in comparison to its rivals. The Tundra I had for a weekend rental was a disappointment. I found driving it only slightly preferable to driving a GMT9XX. I bet your dad got a great deal on his truck with the economy and new model out. I really like the new '09 model; I can't wait to drive one.

A Tundra forum...real unbiased.

Remember...there are MILLIONS more Ford trucks on the road than really any other truck...so that might have something to do with how many you see.

I know a lot of people and businesses with Ford F series trucks...I know a lot of home builders...I don't know anyone who is unsatisfied with their truck...thats really saying something.

And can the attitude python, if you have an opinion contrary to an opinion someone else has expressed please share it in a respectful and mature manner. "lmfao" and "read up guys" is hardly respectful or mature.

whatever, i wasnt having an attitude, i was a service writer,mechanic, and now work at napa auto and hear stories all day long about ford trucks, i know first hand how they do NOT stand behind their trucks, when they have an engineering problem they dont take care of it, they make the consumer responsible for it...nice way to instill confidence in their product,there is also a tsb on their brand new diesel 6.4 they just put out, it sux compared to the 6.0 they had..i would like to know how me saying "read up guys" is being disrespectful? the first link is the review on their brand new 6.4,the second link is motor trends comparison of the tundra vs the ford truck(not a tundra biased forum)....have a nice day!

http://www.edmunds.com/ford/f350superduty/...umerreview.html

http://forums.motortrend.com/70/6544746/th...e-tu/index.html

Python come on...

no need to play the "whatever" game :D

Oh hey how long has the F-150 been the #1 selling truck??

I forgot that no other truck has ever had a problem. Where was my mind at ^_^

Everyone must buy them cause of the horrible build quality :lol:

The Tundra shown here (DIRECTLY COMPARED WITH AN F-150) must just be a Parkinson's model?? hahahaha

Ask around on your Tundra forums about the tail gate problems so many people have.

whatever, i wasnt having an attitude...

Giving me more attitude isn't a very good way of convincing me you didn't intend to have an attitude...

Why don't you share with us some specific instances you experienced when you were a service writer, a mechanic, and now work at an auto parts store, that you think would help prove your point?

I can cite several examples of Toyota having design flaws they've tried and continue to try and make their customers responsible for...

how about the 5.4 engine blowing the number 8 cylinder plug out...look up an h-1 or h-2 autolite plug....ford cant make a good automatic transmission.....i could go on and on, the only thing that has kept ford afloat is their trucks and they have screwed them up, ill admit the newer ones are getting better,but just take a look at any of their cars...taurus! holy crap, that is the biggest reason auto parts stores are in business...contour,focus,EXPLORER!(my dad has an explorer with 40,000 miles on it and it has had 3 rear ends replaced in it, none of which ford covered)but yet the ford dealership put them in!so, that being said i would like u to tell me of any toyotas flaws that they dont cover and make the consumer cover the cost of a problem that isnt under a recall..also my dad owns a tundra and has no tailgate problem, u step into a tundra and u can see the build quality difference over the ford.....novato ford had a grand re-opening and show cased the new f-150, lets just say i wasnt impressed,now onto my final point....why is toyota the number one car maker in the world and ford is in financial str8's? is it because toyota builds their vehicles to last and has made a name for themselves over the past 2 decades? or is it because everytime i look out my window into the shop that is connected to the NAPA i work at or the pep boys i worked at all i see is fords....what would u buy?

i am in a gaming clan which has their own website and forums, im an admin,council member and have been monitoring the forums now for years, if someone says something that isnt quite correct and i need to tell them about it, its done through a private message, otherwise it creates more problems....thats admining 101

Again, you're posting in generalizations. "Ford can't make a good automatic transmission" give me an example of a transmission failure IN AN F SERIES TRUCK that you have personally dealt with.

I had an Explorer before the Lexus, my parents still have it as a thrid car, has 190,000 miles on it. Is it as reliable as a Lexus? no. The transmission was replaced at 75,000 miles as is common, covered under the extended warranty I bought. Same transmission is fine all these miles later. Otherwise its an incredibly good truck for how old it is. Rides far tighter and with less rattles than my 04 Prius with only 44,000 miles.

Look in the RX forum here at all the trans failures posts. Some have been fortunate enough to get Lexus to help with the repairs, but most are on their own and that trans is $4500. Look at all the engine sludge problems with the RX300 and ES300 97-01. Lexus has a campaign but only until 100,000 miles and they do everything to get out of it if they can. Look a all the small quality niggles in the 07 ES350, look at all the posts about serious rattles in the 06+ GS and thats just Lexus, I don't know as much about Toyota.

Nobody is saying that Fords are as reliable as Toyotas, I obviously don't believe that since I have stopped buying Fords and started buying Toyotas. However, Fords are not "horrible explosions looking for a place to happen" as you say they are, they just simply are not ESPECIALLY not the F series truck. Fords have gotten MUCH better in the quality department of late, and I think several Ford models feel higher quality inside than their Toyota competition including the F150.

You just seem to hate anything thats a "Ford" and thats hardly an unbiased source of experience as you claim to be.

You keep going back to the #8 plug blowing out on the F series truck, well thats one thing. On the LS400 its the starter, and that costs $2,000 to replace with no help from Lexus. On the RX300 its the transmission and the engine sludge. Lexus air ride systems fail and cost THOUSANDS to repair. From a cost standpoint...I think I'd rather plug that spark plug back in.

why is toyota the number one car maker in the world and ford is in financial str8's?

You should do some more reading. Ford is actually doing remarkably well compared to GM & Chrysler, and Toyotas financials don't look so good these days.

No carmaker is doing well right now, how could they with auto sales down 40%?

i am in a gaming clan which has their own website and forums, im an admin,council member and have been monitoring the forums now for years, if someone says something that isnt quite correct and i need to tell them about it, its done through a private message, otherwise it creates more problems....thats admining 101

I've only been admining and moderating forums for 12 years, thanks for the tip.

In your membership here you've been moderated for attacking people in public when you could have taken them to PM, so I wouldn't throw stones. I'm not moderating you, I'm disagreeing with you and explaining why.