Nav System Upgrade

I have an 07 rx400H. My Nav system is ver 6.1. I'd like to see if an upgrade to ver 7.1 or 8.1 might be worth the cost. I remember a post some time ago which explained how to view information on the newest Nav version. It was in the "My Lexus" area of the Lexus web site, I think. Can anyone tell me how to access the info pertaining to the latest Nav system upgrade? If I could preview the map info it would help me decide whether or not the upgrade DVD is worth getting.

I have the pdf's for the 7.1 and 8.1 updates. I'll send you a pm with my email address. Send me an email and I'll send them to you. That way, you can decide which disc is best for you.

That would be handy for many here. Can you post them for everyone?

Tom

That would be handy for many here. Can you post them for everyone?

Tom

Hey Tom,

Didn't know I could host them in the post! Much easier as well. Edited my previous post to include the 8.1 updates in the first two pdf's, separated by generation. The third pdf is the 7.1 file with all generations found inside (quality is bad for the third pdf).

I like to know besides upgrade to the maps and take out the much needed Override feature, what does the disc do ? Does it give a new look for the

Hybird Consumption system look or anything else ?