My Left Wheel Is Rubbing.. Need Help On What To Do..

Hey guys, I have an issue. I just got a 2002 GS300 and it came with 20 inch rims on it already. The problem is that the left wheel is rubbing on the plastic guard when I make a right turn. I looked at it to see if there was something I could do. I was thinking about removing it but when looking behind the left guard theres something there. Its like a white box for something. I'm not sure what it is. So if I remove it will exposed. I dont want to or have the money to put smaller tires plus the ones on there were almost new. What would you guys suggest i do?

Thanks in advance

Hey guys, I have an issue. I just got a 2002 GS300 and it came with 20 inch rims on it already. The problem is that the left wheel is rubbing on the plastic guard when I make a right turn. I looked at it to see if there was something I could do. I was thinking about removing it but when looking behind the left guard theres something there. Its like a white box for something. I'm not sure what it is. So if I remove it will exposed. I dont want to or have the money to put smaller tires plus the ones on there were almost new. What would you guys suggest i do?

Thanks in advance

Test drive the car next time. :o . I am not positive if there is any solution for you aside from going w. smaller wheels/tires. Some of the veterans on the board may be able to suggest an alternative but to my knowledge it is simply a size/space issue. Why cant you go smaller? Sell the 20's, especially if they are newer you can try and get a good price for them and invest in some 17 or 18's to your liking and no more issue.

Good Luck.

can u take a photo of the box? might be able to just bend it outta the way...not sure till i see it...i had rubbing issues on my right and trimmed the fender liner! :D all good now

can u take a photo of the box? might be able to just bend it outta the way...not sure till i see it...i had rubbing issues on my right and trimmed the fender liner! :D all good now

I will take a pic and post it by tomorrow. Thanks again for the help.