Fuel Line Recall Question?

When they complete the fuel line recall do they change your oil also? My change oil message was on when I took my car in for the recall, but it has not turned on since. My paper work for the dealer does not show an oil change taking place, maybe they reset the computer by accident. Any ideas?

Thanks!

I would suspect that you are correct....they inadvertently reset your warning message. I took mine in this weekend for an oil change and to have all of the recall services taken care of. Got charged only for the oil change.

On another note, they installed new rear brake pads for me, no charge, along with taking care of the rear brake caliper service recall. That was a nice touch!

--Duckman

I would suspect that you are correct....they inadvertently reset your warning message. I took mine in this weekend for an oil change and to have all of the recall services taken care of. Got charged only for the oil change.

On another note, they installed new rear brake pads for me, no charge, along with taking care of the rear brake caliper service recall. That was a nice touch!

--Duckman

Thanks for the reply, All they did for me was refill my tank. I purcahsed new brakes from the dealer a month before the recall was announced, ouch!