2005 Ls Strange Tapping Sound

ED.

My buddies brother in law purchased a 2005 LS430 from Sewell and brought it over to my friends house today and we got a chance to drive it and I must say it is an amazing car. The passengers seats was one of the most comfortable I've ever sat it. The drivers was definetly different. I am not sure if it's suppose to be like that or if it's a wear thing? Car has only 30,000 miles on it. Color is ruby and grey interior which I am not so hot about but it had everything but the Ultra Luxury I believe. No air suspension or controls for the back. I will post a few pictures here later. I absolutely love the 04+ LS so it was a treat.

Anyway, the car makes a strange tapping sound (almost like fuel injectors) when you're outside of it. Me and my buddy mentioned it and later when he came out said the same thing. I wasn't sure so I thought I would ask here.

Hey Ed, how goes it amigo! I just picked up a GS with the 430 engine, and I noticed a tapping/ticking noise as well. I think it is the injectors. Our V8 in the 4runner does it too. I think it's normal. Our Mazda 3 "which was traded for the GS" had a horrible internal tappng noise to it. It was the injectors as well.