Front Seat Removal?

Does anybody have a "how-to" for front seat removal on an '01 GS300. I did a search and it only turned up info on the back seat removal. Thanks.

should ONLY be 4 screws in each just like ne other front seat BUT BE CAREFUL of the srs wires and the heating wires DONT just jerk the seat out after you unscrew them and i would recommend undoing the battery before you do this...

y do u need to remove your seats btw?

Does anybody have a "how-to" for front seat removal on an '01 GS300. I did a search and it only turned up info on the back seat removal. Thanks.

should ONLY be 4 screws in each just like ne other front seat BUT BE CAREFUL of the srs wires and the heating wires DONT just jerk the seat out after you unscrew them and i would recommend undoing the battery before you do this...

y do u need to remove your seats btw?

Wellll it actually has to do with those SRS wires. I have a ground problem bringing in my SRS light and want to clean up the wiring under there and see if I can clear the ground before I have to bring it in. The connectors and wiring are very hard to get at since there's not much clearance under the seat. Also wouldn't mind just doing some general cleaning because I haven't really detailed the car yet since I bought it last spring.

Wellll it actually has to do with those SRS wires. I have a ground problem bringing in my SRS light and want to clean up the wiring under there and see if I can clear the ground before I have to bring it in. The connectors and wiring are very hard to get at since there's not much clearance under the seat. Also wouldn't mind just doing some general cleaning because I haven't really detailed the car yet since I bought it last spring.

yeah i know what u mean...i found a cigarette (a whole one) in my seat rail...i dont smoke and have owned the car for almost 2 years now and poof he is some junk underneath the seat...i thought bout taking them out just to clean mine too!