I'm Going Crazy! My Poor Car

flop170

That's awesome, I'm excited to see the pics.

Wednesday I talked to the shop that's working on my ES, they said it might be done Friday. A front end piece (they didn't say what specifically) came in a week late and they were prepping it for paint and they still needed to install the coolant system. Once I get it back I'll have to take some pics of mine, I'll have to borrow my sisters Nikon D40 to get some good quality.

ya they did that same thing to me on my bumper..... oh well... it was worth the wait! ya definitely post up some pics!

well congratulations! its always nice (and sorta rare) to hear about someone actually LIKING their repair/paint work!

i know right... and im ridiculously picky too!!! they just did a superb job! i actually couldn't believe how well it matched up!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:unsure: Where did those pic's go, HHHHMMMMM!!!!!!! Hey Flop, How is the new camera ?

lol patience lol.... nah my wife went to take pictures with her sister today when she gets home i'm gonna take sum pics... i'll post them tonight if they get home while there is still some light...

and the camera is amazing... ive been reading up on aperture and shutter speeds and iso and stuff.... i'm starting to figure out some tricks and stuff... but i'm still learning... you can't hardly screw up the picture quality tho... it seems like the pics come out great everytime.... definitely worth it!

:unsure: Where did those pic's go, HHHHMMMMM!!!!!!! Hey Flop, How is the new camera ?

lol patience lol.... nah my wife went to take pictures with her sister today when she gets home i'm gonna take sum pics... i'll post them tonight if they get home while there is still some light...

and the camera is amazing... ive been reading up on aperture and shutter speeds and iso and stuff.... i'm starting to figure out some tricks and stuff... but i'm still learning... you can't hardly screw up the picture quality tho... it seems like the pics come out great everytime.... definitely worth it!

Yeah, I know what you mean about the Canon cameras, I have a XTI (The wife has it in Arizona) :( You will love the Camera :cheers:

Sorry I haven't been around much lately.

Nice job on the car repair! I'm glad this all turned out great! The car actually looks better now then before! That doesn't happen very often. LOL!!!!

The Canon xsi is a great camera! That's the camera I used last time. It belongs to a friend of mine who let me use it, and now I want one for myself!!

My goodness they did an AWESOME job!! It looks brand new!!

i know right...... bwahahahahahaha...... its a brand new 2002 model lol....

Sorry I haven't been around much lately.

Nice job on the car repair! I'm glad this all turned out great! The car actually looks better now then before! That doesn't happen very often. LOL!!!!

The Canon xsi is a great camera! That's the camera I used last time. It belongs to a friend of mine who let me use it, and now I want one for myself!!

thanks man! ...and dude you should so get one!

oh my god i would never have been able to tell! she looks fantastic! and them brand new factory wheels make me jealous! i just went through the nightmare of balancing my factory wheels after 8 years on the road... bad. very, very bad.

flop ya gotta tell me ive been lookin the net far and wide. I recently got some nice lookin cross drilled rotors... on my is 300 03 model. But my calipers look icky. Ya know the flat grey meh. Anyways those lexus calipers did they come stock on the l-tuned models or where you get them. I saw them on someone elses car on the net and i cant seem to find anyone that sells those particular calipers. The red with the white lexus logo is beautiful. I must have :P. I'd appreciate any info man.

Oand the car looks great man. Suprised they did such a nice job on it after nearly totaling the car. I got the millenium silver paint job on my 03 but i acctually was looking for the darker grey color in a 5 speed. Could only find the milenium silver. Fell in love with it tho. My wife thinks i love it more than i love her. Which i do so screw her :P lol im j/k must exit page be4 she reads this.

flop ya gotta tell me ive been lookin the net far and wide. I recently got some nice lookin cross drilled rotors... on my is 300 03 model. But my calipers look icky. Ya know the flat grey meh. Anyways those lexus calipers did they come stock on the l-tuned models or where you get them. I saw them on someone elses car on the net and i cant seem to find anyone that sells those particular calipers. The red with the white lexus logo is beautiful. I must have :P. I'd appreciate any info man.

Oand the car looks great man. Suprised they did such a nice job on it after nearly totaling the car. I got the millenium silver paint job on my 03 but i acctually was looking for the darker grey color in a 5 speed. Could only find the milenium silver. Fell in love with it tho. My wife thinks i love it more than i love her. Which i do so screw her :P lol im j/k must exit page be4 she reads this.

thanks man! and the calipers you seek are just painted with red caliper paint with a lexus decal followed by a high temp clear coat.... it's pretty easy to do and it looks great! any questions let me know!

well loox amazing. I always try to stay away from paint. Usually comes out lookin bad.. but those are amazing looking. Ill definetly look into possibly doing that tho. If all else fails i can ordered painted calipers i spose and put some lexus logos on em :P i appreciate the info. And again nice ride.

also but completely off topic, im from granbury texas, just stuck in vaginia cuz of the airforce. so /highfive for being a texan :P Have fun