Side View Mirror

outlaw

Hello to all ! I hope someone can me i need a passenger side side view mirror on my 2003 es 300 . I called the dealer and he quoted me price of $492.00 is there any place cheaper i can go ? Thanks in advance

Hello to all ! I hope someone can me i need a passenger side side view mirror on my 2003 es 300 . I called the dealer and he quoted me price of $492.00 is there any place cheaper i can go ? Thanks in advance

Get a hold of someone @ www.taprecycling.com They have a huge inventory of used parts :cheers:

You've got a couple of options:

1) you can go through an online auto-recycler and have them track down the part for you.

2) You can look on eBay. You may find the part you need, but if you don't, find a seller who has used parts listed for your year (or interchangeable years), like this guy: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=250390821416 ...contact the seller and ask about the specific part you need. Often times the seller may have the parts, but just haven't listed them on eBay yet. Just know what you want to pay (and that it's a fair price) beforehand.