New 97 Ls 400

AcidFire52

Hey guys,

just wanted to say HI. :D

I just picked up a 1997 DWP LS 400 for $3K. Has 215k but is supurbly maintained. Runs like it has 60K.

Was in a slight crash, so I need to replace the bumper, but other that all she needs is a tune up and the fluids changed.

Any one have a line on a nice DWP bumper?

Got the service records from Lexus, had extensive service over the last 3 years and it's TB done @ 185K. Seems to have been taken care of.

The interior is almost like new, not even a tear in the drivers seat. LOVE IT. B)

Was getting a Bank 1 Lean code, but I cleaned my MAF last night so we will see if that stays off.

Will get some pics up once I clean her up.

Ash

Hey guys,

just wanted to say HI. :D

I just picked up a 1997 DWP LS 400 for $3K. Has 215k but is supurbly maintained. Runs like it has 60K.

Was in a slight crash, so I need to replace the bumper, but other that all she needs is a tune up and the fluids changed.

Any one have a line on a nice DWP bumper?

Got the service records from Lexus, had extensive service over the last 3 years and it's TB done @ 185K. Seems to have been taken care of.

The interior is almost like new, not even a tear in the drivers seat. LOVE IT. B)

Was getting a Bank 1 Lean code, but I cleaned my MAF last night so we will see if that stays off.

Will get some pics up once I clean her up.

Ash

what is a DWP ??? I must be slow..

Guess I will have to verify what color it is, just assumed DWP.

And, my cleaning of the MAF did not solve my lean condition. Will do plugs, fuel filter, wires, and pvc valve. Hope that fixes it.

what is your paint code,