Black Or Chrome

hi this is my first post, i just got a black 98 gs 300 and im about to buy lowenhart br5's there 20x 8.5 in the front and 20x 9.5 in the back. The only problem is i dont know wether to get them in all chrome or get them powder coated in black w/ the chrome lips as i said before the car is black any one have any opinion on which 1s would look better?

so hard to dicide :unsure:

post-1-1073595031.jpg

Welcome to the LOC! B)

I say chrome, just because I can't get used to dark wheels on cars, they always look dirty and in the need of cleaning. The chrome lips help, but I still say chrome.

Chrome for sure. A black 430 came in to the dealer after tinting, and it had those 7 spoke 17s in chrome on em, and immediatly i dropped to my knees :o and needed a new set of underwear. I want to see pictures when you get em on.

omg this is one of the hardest decisions to make i think im gonna have 1 side black and the other chrome

on another note how many inches do u think i should drop it to eliminate any gap w/o rubbing if its possible to lower while riding on 20's

I just ordered mine in chrome before getting them powder coated cause I want to see them on mine first before I have it done. I'm 99% sure I'm going to have them powdercoated, but I figured I take some before and then some after. Mine is blue though, so its up to you. I like to be different also, I say powdercoated. Just make sure they have a deep lip for the chrome. B)