Lf: Rays Versus Campionato Ss7 (l-tuned Rims)

turboa

• 2 weeks later...
I've been scouring the net to fin these so I thought I'd give Lexus Owners club a shot.

Anybody looking to sell their L-tuned rims? I'm looking preferrably for the gunmetal ones.

Thanks!

I have two gunmetal 18" rims still in box. Are you still looking? I also have one in silver.

I've been scouring the net to fin these so I thought I'd give Lexus Owners club a shot.

Anybody looking to sell their L-tuned rims? I'm looking preferrably for the gunmetal ones.

Thanks!

I have two gunmetal 18" rims still in box. Are you still looking? I also have one in silver.

I HAVE AN 03 IS300 WITH THE L-TUNED PACKAGE. I JUST BENT TWO OF THE GUNMETAL RAYS VERSUS WHEELS ON THE RIGHT SIDE HITTING A POT HOLE! I HAVE A GUY GOING TO LOOK AT THEM TOMOROW TO SEE IF THEY CAN BE REPAIRED.IF NOT, IF YOU HAVEN'T SOLD THOSE TWO ALREADY I'D SERIOUSLY BE INTERESTED. EITHER THAT OR IM GOING TO SELL THE WHOLE SET AS IS AND JUST PUT OEM WHEELS ON IT.IF ANYTHING MAYBE TURBOA CAN BUY YOUR TWO AND MINE TO HAVE A SET.

Thanks!

I HAVE AN 03 IS300 WITH THE L-TUNED PACKAGE. I JUST BENT TWO OF THE GUNMETAL RAYS VERSUS WHEELS ON THE RIGHT SIDE HITTING A POT HOLE! I HAVE A GUY GOING TO LOOK AT THEM TOMOROW TO SEE IF THEY CAN BE REPAIRED.IF NOT, IF YOU HAVEN'T SOLD THOSE TWO ALREADY I'D SERIOUSLY BE INTERESTED. EITHER THAT OR IM GOING TO SELL THE WHOLE SET AS IS AND JUST PUT OEM WHEELS ON IT.IF ANYTHING MAYBE TURBOA CAN BUY YOUR TWO AND MINE TO HAVE A SET.

you can reach me at dkryland@yahoo.com.

• 1 year later...