92 Lexus Es 300 Help Please

i have 92 lexus es 300 and its throwin the cel light i looked everywhere and couldnt find out how to check for the code or how to go about getting it seeing that it is obd1 please someone help i asked autozone and advance but they said the only do 96 and up so please help me thank you

very easy, look under the hood, find the dlc1 connector, get a paperclip, bend it into a you and connecg TE1 and E1, turn on the key, the CEL will begin to flash after a few seconds, count the flashes, there wo;; be a series of flashes, a short oause, then more flashes, count the number of flashes in each group.... for example code 1` would be two flashes, a pause, then 1 flash, then it will repeat itself... two flashes then one flash....if there are more than one code stored, then after the first group, then the next group will be flashed, the entire sequence will be reapeated twice, then there is a long pause and it will start over. The OD light will flash quickly the entire time, this is the normal code. Any questions feel free to ask

capn

I am not familiar with the 92, is it different from the 93 engine wise, it appears that it may be. The 93 has two sensors one in each manifold, it is a v-6 what is yours. The codes for the o2 sensor on mine is a 21 or a 28 depending on which one it is. Does your local public library have access to alldata....that would be one way, or check the lib. to see if they have a manual for the Camry.. since these cars are nicely appointed Camry's. Hope this helps

capn