Parking Assist

Hello, I have another question concerning the options on my 2006 IS250 AWD. I bought it used and therefore have no idea what the options on it are. I saw that next to the RPM gauge there was the symbol for the parking assist (the P and then the waves that go to the cone looking thing). So, I was wondering how/if I could find out if my vehicle has the Lexus Parking Asisst. Thanks to all.

Well--the most obvious way is that you would have little cirlces on your bumpers (4 in back and 2 in front, I think). The little P on your dash--does it light up when your dash goes thru start up mode? If you don't have it, it won't light up.

Of course, I would recommend looking through your owner's manual for the section on Park Assist--if you have it and you don't know, it probably means it's turned off, and you need to turn it back on to activate it.

Well--the most obvious way is that you would have little cirlces on your bumpers (4 in back and 2 in front, I think). The little P on your dash--does it light up when your dash goes thru start up mode? If you don't have it, it won't light up.

Of course, I would recommend looking through your owner's manual for the section on Park Assist--if you have it and you don't know, it probably means it's turned off, and you need to turn it back on to activate it.

Thank you very much this is helpful...I think my vehicle does have it because it has little squares in the bumper but almost every 2IS that I have seen has these squares. Could you (or someone) upload a picture of what the circles/squares on the bumper look like? It would be helpful. Thanks.

Thank you very much this is helpful...I think my vehicle does have it because it has little squares in the bumper but almost every 2IS that I have seen has these squares. Could you (or someone) upload a picture of what the circles/squares on the bumper look like? It would be helpful. Thanks.

Not squares--circles. Look at the photo gallery on the website:

post-42866-1237376062_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
Hello, I have another question concerning the options on my 2006 IS250 AWD. I bought it used and therefore have no idea what the options on it are. I saw that next to the RPM gauge there was the symbol for the parking assist (the P and then the waves that go to the cone looking thing). So, I was wondering how/if I could find out if my vehicle has the Lexus Parking Asisst. Thanks to all.

did you find out how it works, or if u have it...please let me know

Yes I have a nav and backup cam and voicecommands, really the only features I don't have are the sun visor, radar cruise control, and park assist.

you don't have a sun visor?