Wanted 01 Gs 300 Oem Tail Lights

Im tired of my tail lights and I would like to know if anybody is willing to sale theirs and also if they fit on my car?I want to put the TEINS SS on this weekend but I wanted to know if anybody has an opinion on them?and should I get them?

Im tired of my tail lights and I would like to know if anybody is willing to sale theirs and also if they fit on my car?I want to put the TEINS SS on this weekend but I wanted to know if anybody has an opinion on them?and should I get them?

so your wanting to go from 99 tails to 2001+ tails? yes they will fit MAKE SURE YOU GET THE WIRING HARNESS WITH THEM. the 2001+ for some odd reason use a different reverse bulb. im not a tein fan so i ALWAYS so no to tein....thats just my $0.02 on that.

Thank bro I now I know.wouls you reccomend any type of springs or coilovers or simply keep it stock?I just wanted an agressive look now.

if u can get this guy to lower his price (270 is a tad high)

then try and get some here

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/2gen-gs430...ights-used.html

im looking at the cusco coilovers although i really want some JIC or some HKS ones...preference really depends on what your wanting to do with the car...