Lexus Is250 Vs Mini Cooper Maintaning Fee...

Hey guys, I'm thinking of getting a used IS250 and was just wondering about the whole maintenance fee issues..

I heard MINI cooper (not the cooper S, just cooper) costs quite a lot to maintain,,,well,,,of course it's German and it's BMW..

Well.. I just want to know about IS250's maintenance fees....

Do you think IS250 will cost less than a MINI cooper ?

It seems it will since it's a Japanese car and heard that it shares some parts with Toyota + can maintain in reasonable price if

you find a good&cheap mechanic....

honesty, you guyz,,,help me out....

MINI VS Lexus 250, which one do you think it will be cheaper to maintain?

Hey guys, I'm thinking of getting a used IS250 and was just wondering about the whole maintenance fee issues..

I heard MINI cooper (not the cooper S, just cooper) costs quite a lot to maintain,,,well,,,of course it's German and it's BMW..

Well.. I just want to know about IS250's maintenance fees....

Do you think IS250 will cost less than a MINI cooper ?

It seems it will since it's a Japanese car and heard that it shares some parts with Toyota + can maintain in reasonable price if

you find a good&cheap mechanic....

honesty, you guyz,,,help me out....

MINI VS Lexus 250, which one do you think it will be cheaper to maintain?

Moving to IS250/350 forum.

Boy, they are TOTALLY different cars, for one.

As for maintainence costs...4 vs 6 cylinder, for one, the four should cost less. IS is a much heavier car, so it will probably go through brakes/tires faster too.

Just my initial thoughts anyway. I think the IS would be substantially more to maintain, but I could be wrong.

In My opinion, if you take your car to dealer service when scheduled, you will be paying a premium just because you have "factory trained" techs or ASE techs working on your car so dont be surprised to pay close to $1200 for a major 30k service or something of that sort. The MINI, like BMW, I believe has free maintenence for 4 years or 50k miles.