350 Seat Adjustment

I debated long and hard over whether to buy the RX350 or not. I always loved the car. My problem with it is that I am 6'3". I sat in one and any hairs standing up on my head brush the ceiling. My head does not hit the roof, but my hair brushes it. Is it too tight a squeeze? How much do I love this car? I debated. I adjusted seat position. Finally, I bought one. I have made the seat adjustments. My hair still sometimes brushes the ceiling. Any suggestions on seat adjustments, loweing the seats, anything (except shaving my head bald)? Thanks.

I debated long and hard over whether to buy the RX350 or not. I always loved the car. My problem with it is that I am 6'3". I sat in one and any hairs standing up on my head brush the ceiling. My head does not hit the roof, but my hair brushes it. Is it too tight a squeeze? How much do I love this car? I debated. I adjusted seat position. Finally, I bought one. I have made the seat adjustments. My hair still sometimes brushes the ceiling. Any suggestions on seat adjustments, loweing the seats, anything (except shaving my head bald)? Thanks.

Hi Senin,

I am in the same boat as you.. I am 6'-3" and about 210. I fit, but it isn't the most comfortable car I've sat in, and yes, my hair touches the ceiling as well. I found that if I lean the seat back a little bit, I fit a little better. Thankfully it is my wife's car and she drives it most of the time. If it was to be my car, I would have looked for something a bit larger.

Jon