Order A Pizza ?

dcfish

Great Piece! :cheers: Unfortunately, it's already happening and will be as difficult to stop as a rock slide! With the new and continually evolving security measures in place, I don't see things turning around. Not pessimism - just reality. The only measures we can take as I see it, is to stop using credit cards, cell phones, air miles, subscriptions etc. Only, who's going to give up all those conveniences? We've all bought in. When was the last time you got out of a big box retailer without them asking for your phone number and postal code? I'm thinking the next big value commodity after oil and water - Privacy! Video really brings it home doesn't it! Sad part of the issue is that, as in Brave New World, we get used to our ever diminishing privacy as we slide into becoming a kept society. A little bit of soma and you become as Pink Floyd wrote, "Comfortably Numb". :whistles:

• 2 weeks later...

LOL, I loved reading all the shopping lists, 48 pack of trojan condoms and a pleather wallet, checked out Nancy Drew, staying at the Super 8 Motel in Hawaii.....hilarious.

"I live in an orange zone?!?!" lol