Es 350 All Weather,logoed Floor Mats

glemo81540

• 3 weeks later...
www.sewellpartsonline.com

i just tried to use this website that you recommend, and whoever designed it didn't do a very good job. i cannot even search the site for products, because it won't let me select a year from the drop-down menu for my ES.

Try a different web browser. Do you own an Apple computer? The Sewell parts website is not compatible with Safari. I use FireFox instead.

yes, i use a Macbook Pro w/Safari, but i don't want to dowload another browser just to view one website. i guess i'll shop elsewhere...

Somebody might want to send Darell at Sewell an email and let him know the site is not viewable on the Safari browser. I can't believe he would know that and leave it that way...

I guess since I suggested it...I'll do that...

Try a different web browser. Do you own an Apple computer? The Sewell parts website is not compatible with Safari. I use FireFox instead.

yes, i use a Macbook Pro w/Safari, but i don't want to dowload another browser just to view one website. i guess i'll shop elsewhere...

This can't be the only website out there that has Safari comaptibility issues. If you have Firefox, you'll be ready next time.