Bullrun Un Speed

jcrome04

Well of course the yeti man can't drive in his girlfriend's boots! :D :D lol

I'll just write them a letter saying...

Dear SPEED,

I'm a helluva guy. I can drive. I will win Bullrun.

Sincerely,

Jcrome

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well of course the yeti man can't drive in his girlfriend's boots! :D :D lol

I'll just write them a letter saying...

Dear SPEED,

I'm a helluva guy. I can drive. I will win Bullrun.

Sincerely,

Jcrome

Don't forget to include a picture of your dog dressed up as Penelope Pitstop sitting behind the wheel of your ever so race ready KTM X-bow roadster! Dude, your in!!! Garrenteed!

Finally Soltice is toast :D

I was tired of listening to that guys wife nag the $#!t out of him!

TURNTURNTURNTURNTURN UUUUGGGGGHHHH I'M NOT GIVING YOU DIRECTIONS ANYMORE!

Hahaha B)

I can't believe the Lexus chix havn't been put in a challenge that would be fun to see. And man, how about that VW bus on that dirt course that was too funny... I lil error by dart did the trick. Man I love to do some these challenges, they should set them up somewhere and allow public access at a fee...

I bet there would be plenty of takers...

Althought with out the nice purse at the end, why mess up ones ride... OK with rental cars :-)

Lexus girls are getting a free ticket to the end :D

Hotty chics usually do. But I think it's more because they aren't viewed as a real threat, and the last few challenges have been between enemies. Corvette and Avalanche now hate each other. And if Corvette keeps winning, then Avalanche keeps going in the challenges. LOL!! Now if only Avalanche could win a leg, so Corvette would be in the next challenge and Lexus would have another free week. I would lauph my *** off if those girls turned out to be semi pro race car drivers or stunt car pros or something. That would be awsome! I would love to see the Lexus girls whoop that Avalanche butt!! LOL!!

Avalanche is stupid. They really are beginning to annoy me.

I thought they were cool at first, but now they're just stupid red necks that like to pick fights. Just like all the dumb hicks where I live.

They're idiots and I hope Corvette AND Avalanche are BOTH in a challenge, and Corvette kicks their @$$!!!!!! hahahaha

I bet the Lexus girls are hiding something up their sleeves :)

Funny i don't find the girls good looking . They look like 2 plain girls from arkansa to me.

I am still wondering why theywould go on bull run with such large wheels and not facotr in the *BLEEP* happens factor.

Oh well atleast on Sunday i spent 7 hours straight getting caught up on the show.

Lexus is gone :(

Goodbye cutie pies! :cries:

Man the first challenge they were in they got killed too!!!! LOL It took them over 30 seconds longer than their closest competition... lol... You'd think that you would have some sort of driving skill if you were going on a show like Bullrun... and she kept say "all my racing was done in a straight line” lol

lol.

Kind of ridiculous. A lot of those contestants don't deserve to be there!

Even though Avalanche is stuuuupid, they sure can drive in the challenges!! They got some nice damage from that last one though! :D

Man, I was hoping for atleast some driving skills! Pathetic I tell ya!! How do you drive a Shelby Mustang and come in second to a 4 door Chevy Avalanche in a power slide and drift competition? (Shakes head in complete disgust) So I'm rooting for Corvette now. LOL!!

Yup, Vette is my last hope for glory

I dunno man, I think those Avalanche guys have "the eye of the tiger" That one dude can drive!!! Maybe we shouldn't discount the VW bus just yet...

HAHAHAH although you do have to hand it to them in getting this far... even been in an offroad challenge in that thing... :D

Yeah, I'm just hoping they don't win cause they're jerks lol.

Hey I notice you're in Vancouver BC, I'm just across the water in Port Angeles! How do you like having the next twilight movie filmed there? Have you seen any of the Actors??

Yeah, I'm just hoping they don't win cause they're jerks lol.

Hey I notice you're in Vancouver BC, I'm just across the water in Port Angeles! How do you like having the next twilight movie filmed there? Have you seen any of the Actors??

I can't say that I have personally... But I know whenever the public finds out about where they are filming it goes nut... recently they were filming a bit at a local high school David Thompson Secondary, and my nephew goes there, and apparantly the school was over run with public, trying to catch a glimpse and what not... lol

I can't say that I am that much of a fan, my wife reading the books and she raves about how the book is better than the movie... I'll just wait for the DVDs B)

Well the first one is out! Buy it!

I will admit I haven't read the books. (I don't think I have the attention span for them at this point in my life. lol) But it really is a good movie. I wasn't expecting it to be a sort of "love story".

But it's cool how they mention Port Angeles, Forks, and La Push so much. Bella's father is even reading a copy of the local Peninsula Daily News in one scene!! :D

Then she google map searches for Port Angeles and it shows downtown PA.

The police cars in the movie are identical to the local law enforcement vehicles. Decals and all. They got the exact decals for them from local agencies.

Pretty cool cause of how local things are (even though nothing was filmed here :censored:)

I'm not all hardcore obsessed with it like mostly everyone who is into it! But I'm not gonna lie to ya. It's just cool seeing something so popular about little old Port Angeles. And it really is a great story too.

Oh... and FYI... Forks literally is NOT as cool as the movie makes it out to be. There is ONE stop sign... on ONE road... that's about it! :lol:

Well the first one is out! Buy it!

I will admit I haven't read the books. (I don't think I have the attention span for them at this point in my life. lol) But it really is a good movie. I wasn't expecting it to be a sort of "love story".

But it's cool how they mention Port Angeles, Forks, and La Push so much. Bella's father is even reading a copy of the local Peninsula Daily News in one scene!! :D

Then she google map searches for Port Angeles and it shows downtown PA.

The police cars in the movie are identical to the local law enforcement vehicles. Decals and all. They got the exact decals for them from local agencies.

Pretty cool cause of how local things are (even though nothing was filmed here :censored:)

I'm not all hardcore obsessed with it like mostly everyone who is into it! But I'm not gonna lie to ya. It's just cool seeing something so popular about little old Port Angeles. And it really is a great story too.

Oh... and FYI... Forks literally is NOT as cool as the movie makes it out to be. There is ONE stop sign... on ONE road... that's about it! :lol:

lol

I've actually seen the first one now... best part IMO the baseball game scene, that was in deed very cool...

[back on topic]

SEE YA L8R VW, you had a good run... Should be a great finale, I figure Vette, Avey, and Cobra will make for a very interesting finish... My bets are still on the Avey boys... But it all depends on what they have to do next in regards to the challenge... if horsepower/handing give an advantage then Super Snake and Vette may have the edge...

Intereseted to see how this goes...