Bullrun Un Speed

jcrome04

I think Avey will win. No matter how much I don't want them to. They're the only ones that can drive, and they're in a truck lol. I'd like to see them drive the snake.

I was very disappointed in Shelby. How can they have that kind of car... and be clueless of how to drive it?? Just rich posers.

I'm glad VW is gone. They talked WAY too much $#!t.

Vette.... better step up their game....

Next week is the final episode! eeeeee :D

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well cheers to team shelby!

Too bad I wasn't on that show cause I can drive 10x better than anyone on it this season!!!! :D :D :D

Well I guess it is nice to see the 725 hp monster win it... Awesome car...

I'm so disappointed with that finish. Come on!, Dumb and Dumber in the 725 hp Mustang is the winner??!! Well, atleast Avalanche didn't win either.

Have the networks committed to another season? If I was the network, I would write a clause in there that the participants absolutely must know how to frickin drive! But on a good note, the format is getting better. I do like the race legs and challenges better this year.

I'm so disappointed with that finish. Come on!, Dumb and Dumber in the 725 hp Mustang is the winner??!!

I think Bill Golderg said it best... How did they manage to make it week to week under the radar... That is pretty amazing, if you think about it, arguably the best machine in the competition, and they didn't get put into there first challenge till like 3 episodes ago... I think its because they didn't really ruffle any feathers...

well apparently it worked for em.

BUT MAN, what I would do with that car... ooooo weeeee....

They should have had one challenge that involved like an 1/8mi. drag...

even though it wold be heavily one sided... I still love drags B)