Bullrun Un Speed

jcrome04

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I watch this also. They aren't doing badly! did you see the Evo smack the cement barrier thing? and then the Dart team rolled thier car when it wasn't even a race anymore? Man that was stupid! But very entertaining! :lol:

I can't believe the Evo guys plowed their car into that! It's totaled! How will they get home!!! lol

And stupid team Dart rolled the car.. wow.. I couldn't believe that!!!!!! He doesn't even know how to control his car... and he's on Bullrun.. what the heck hahaha.

I think I should be on Bullrun on Team LS :lol:

I love watching Top Gear also. :)

Best show ever. For some reason they hate Lexus though, except the ISF.

I thought they loved the IS 350 and hated the ISF?......no? Anyway, who cares, even the ISF in it's first year wasn't that far behind a car that has had 30+ years to evolve. I don't think that's to bad. But it's funny to hear thier opinions on different car mfgrs. and models. Apparently they aren't that hot over Audi's either.

Anyone keeping track of the top 25 times on the lap? I keep meaning to freeze frame the DVR and write em down, but I always forget to. Where did the GTR land?

Gumpert Apollo...

Satan's car. That thing was ridiculously hardcore.

yeah, that's a pretty sick car, but it's also like $700K. I can reach a GTR. All the cars on that list are very nice though. I don't think there are any up there that I wouldn't like to have. (For awhile to have fun with.) I wouldn't want to have to drive it back and fourth to work. LOL!!

I just think it's so funny that the ISF is faster than Porsche 911 GT3!, and the Mitsu Evo is faster than a BMW M3! I wouldn't have guessed those correctly.

I just watched the TG episode where they time lapped the Koenigsegg CCX without the spoiler, the mfgr said they would take the car back, fix it and return it with proper rear downforce. I see one the list it did infact lap much faster, although I haven't seen that episode yet.

(back on topic)

GOOOOOOOOODBYE Camaro! lol

Can no one drive well enough to spin the car around? I know when I was younger I loved the E-brake. (and still do when my buddy's get loaner cars) :lol:

The Camaro was a nice car too. But he wouldn't have won anyway. I can't beleive none of them have shown me they can drive yet.