Hi Guys I Need Some Help With A Couple Of Things.

jasp615

OK I just paid off my 06 GX 470 and for the first time I'm planning on keeping her for a bit. The truck is fully loaded and only has 21,000 miles on it so I'm hoping that it will give me a couple of years without any trouble. It will be 3 the end of Aug. Here is what I would like some help on.

I would like to put a remote start in the truck. Is Viper a good one and is $270.00 to have it installed a good price?

I would like to look into extended warranties which would you suggest and how much will it run me?

We do our own maintenance and change the oil every 3 months or 3 thousand miles. I'm thrilled with this truck. Before this we had a couple of Escalades but will not go back to an American made car again.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Sami

Viper is a pretty good brand, make sure the remote starter has a immobilzer bypass module. A 7 year, 100000 miles extended warranty from the dealer is about $2700, but you can get it on the internet for about $2200.

Viper is a pretty good brand, make sure the remote starter has a immobilzer bypass module. A 7 year, 100000 miles extended warranty from the dealer is about $2700, but you can get it on the internet for about $2200.

Thanks guys, I knew if anyone would know the answer it would be you. So this would be right from Lexus. Now what does this cover? Is this just a power train and engine coverage?

$2200 will buy you a 7 year 100000 miles Lexus platnium warranty, which is the best one Lexus offer. It will cover everything except the wear and tear items. Call this guy up at:

Troy Dietric

Toyota of Greenfield

12 Olive Street

Greenfield, MA 01301

TDietrich@FactoryDiscountWarranty.com

Phone - (413) 772-0231 (Dealership)

Phone - (413) 772-0989 (Direct line).

Fax - (413) 774-2247

$2200 will buy you a 7 year 100000 miles Lexus platnium warranty, which is the best one Lexus offer. It will cover everything except the wear and tear items. Call this guy up at:

Troy Dietric

Toyota of Greenfield

12 Olive Street

Greenfield, MA 01301

TDietrich@FactoryDiscountWarranty.com

Phone - (413) 772-0231 (Dealership)

Phone - (413) 772-0989 (Direct line).

Fax - (413) 774-2247

G Man your the best. Thanks so much for all your info. I gotta say out of all the new trucks that I have owned and I have owned around 20 of them this is by far my favorite. One of the reasons I wanted to maybe hold on to this for a bit longer is due to all the changes that the cars/trucks are going through. Who knows what 2 more years will bring and if I get a new one now then I could take a huge lost the next time we would trade it in. This is why we are thinking of the extended warranty.

No problem, you are welcome. I had owned 4 Lexus and the GX was my favorite Lexus as well. Its design is about 7 years old, but it was design well. The truck is solid and comfortable, good luck with your GX.