Is350 Driver Seat

Got a new IS350 (sport package) which now has 8k on it and the driver seat seems fairly uncomfortable on the rearend. Seems like the seat has got harder and harder over the last few months and now it's just a pain in the rear after 15-20 minutes. Anybody else have this problem?

There's a thread here that discusses that "problem" in depth. It turns out that a few people have the problem while most don't.

I've done a search on seats, driver seat, ventilated seat and can't find the thread, can you tell me the search string? Thanks again.

There's a thread here that discusses that "problem" in depth. It turns out that a few people have the problem while most don't.

I've done a search on seats, driver seat, ventilated seat and can't find the thread, can you tell me the search string? Thanks again.

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...k+ri*BLEEP*hen7

ri*BLEEP*hen7 :lol:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...k+ri*BLEEP*hen7

ri*BLEEP*hen7 :lol:

damn. you beat me to it.

beware! ri*BLEEP*hen7 had this problem, and now he's "gone".

• 1 year later...

Your going to open a big can of worms with that question. :rolleyes:

But no I haven't had any problems with mine. B)

Seems like my Yaris seat is more comfortable. The "bucket" shape of the IS seat gives me the feeling that there is something large in my right pocket, but the uphostery is prettier.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like my Yaris seat is more comfortable. The "bucket" shape of the IS seat gives me the feeling that there is something large in my right pocket, but the uphostery is prettier.

I would definitely not call the Yaris seats more comfortable, and I have only spent about 5 mins riding in a Yaris.

Have you had your dealer check your IS seats? If there is a problem with it they will swap the seat out.