2006 Lexus Gx470 Navigation Questions

stllexus

I just bought a Lexus GX470 with a nav system, and currently the screen says there is no DVD in there? What version and generation should I buy for a lexus Gx470? and also, is the DVD for the nav in the back of the car or underneath the passenger seat?

Thanks

You would need to get a generation 4 navigation dvd for your 2006 GX470.

The navigation drive is located under the front passenger seat. I would recommend sliding the seat all the way forward to get the most room.

The latest version is 8.1, but you could save a substantial amount of money getting an earlier version like 7.1. You should check the updates included on the 8.1 to see if it is worth it.

• 2 weeks later...
I just bought a Lexus GX470 with a nav system, and currently the screen says there is no DVD in there? What version and generation should I buy for a lexus Gx470? and also, is the DVD for the nav in the back of the car or underneath the passenger seat?

Thanks

check on the internet at Mininova Bit torrents, i found a copy for my lexus and the best part was the price.....FREE.

• 1 month later...

Thanks

check on the internet at Mininova Bit torrents, i found a copy for my lexus and the best part was the price.....FREE.

Do you have a link or a search title I looked under lexus and toyota and couldnt find anything