Need Help Choosing Some Rims

Tommy_B

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

throw me some ideas..im looking at either all black or chrome.. or black with chrome accents or vice versa.

any ideas?

There are various brands that you can choose from depending on the kind that you are comfortable and that which suits the car. Check out: www.clicktire.com . They have a great range of tires and wheels and I’m sure you will find the right ones to suit your needs.

They deserve your extra $5 :)

Plus they probably would have cut you a deal if you mentioned you're a member of LOC or CL.

It's all good though! No worries :D

just FYI for next time

:cheers:

They deserve your extra $5 :)

Plus they probably would have cut you a deal if you mentioned you're a member of LOC or CL.

It's all good though! No worries :D

just FYI for next time

:cheers:

yeah i just noticed that it was only a few more dollars..i'll definately go there next time if they will cut me a deal lol

but the rims should be here friday so i'll probly just take a couple of pics and post them up so you can actually see them lol

Offset is the distance (in mm) from the centerline of the rim to the mounting face of the rim. Positive offsets pull the wheel further into the fender well, Negatives push the rim out.

so this means they wont stick out right?

Might mean you'll have a pretty aggressive fitment??

I don't know TOO much about offsets on the 2nd gen.

what do you mean by "aggressive fitment"? lol doesnt sound to good

Nothing relatable to what you asked.

No they will not stick out on that car.

I know a +42 offset on a 1st gen would be aggressive.

Aggressive as in the outside edge of the rim, being close to the outside of the fender, and possibly needing to roll the fenders.

(IIRC)

Aggressive as in the outside edge of the rim, being close to the outside of the fender, and possibly needing to roll the fenders.

(IIRC)

so they may stick out? ha im a little confused

(IIRC)

so they may stick out? ha im a little confused

and just to let you guys know...i just got off the phone with leatherseats.com and for some reason my year make and model wasnt entered when i placed my order so i got all that straight and im going with sandstone body with driftwood inserts, he said it was the closest to factory they could get. oh and i put the lexus logo up there ;)

and just to let you guys know...i just got off the phone with leatherseats.com and for some reason my year make and model wasnt entered when i placed my order so i got all that straight and im going with sandstone body with driftwood inserts, he said it was the closest to factory they could get. oh and i put the lexus logo up there ;)

Nice dude that will look good!

And I don't think the wheels will stick out..

Nice dude that will look good!

And I don't think the wheels will stick out..

yeahh...but they are out of driftwood right now, but they should be getting it in next thursday so he said it should ship within 3 weeks

Good things come to those who wait :)

When will you have susp, wheels, tires on???

i honestly dont even know...im still waiting on the struts but after that it may be a couple weeks..im kinda busy for the next like 2 weeks

Right on. Well keep us posted! :D :D

he sent me this picture which has the same colors im getting.

the pic with front seats in it has the colors im getting.

and the one of the back seats has the logo and style (which is 2 tone w/insert instead of w/body which is what i was going to get.)

the back seat pic is not the colors im getting though

post-88900-1238786100_thumb.jpg

post-88900-1238786118_thumb.jpg