Top Posters In This Topic

First off.. What color is your car?

some good wheels..

Asanti AF111's (i believe)

HRE 544's

AME Shallen line

Sherlock Society

JP

I'm not a big fan of chrome anymore. unless done right it looks very cheesy. Black will only work on certain colors of vehicles. I love the machined finish. Just my opinion ;)

Pics of your car would help too if at all possible :)

some good wheels..

HRE 544's

AME Shallen line

Sherlock Society

JP

I'm not a big fan of chrome anymore. unless done right it looks very cheesy. Black will only work on certain colors of vehicles. I love the machined finish. Just my opinion ;)

yeahh. i 'm tryin to get pics but the car is white with the bottom part tan but i'm probably going to paint the bottom black

some good wheels..

HRE 544's

AME Shallen line

Sherlock Society

JP

yeahh. i 'm tryin to get pics but the car is white with the bottom part tan but i'm probably going to paint the bottom black

Photoshop that badboy and see which rims and paint look the baddest!!

If you're going to paint it.

Also, in my opinion, black wheels would look horrible on a white LS unless you have black windows and some smoked lenses.

yeah white would look the best i guess.. and i already planned on tinting the windows but 35% is legal limit around here..

and i wasnt sure about smoking the tail lights. whats the best way to do it? vht nite shades?

White rims white car dark windows and lights. Sounds very nice but beware the "pimp look"

yeah i'm thinking about just getting white instead of black..im not too worried about the "pimp look" though. i had also thought about blacking it out....black paint job, black rims, dark windows, smoked tails. but im not really sure what i wanna do. haha i ordered the interior yesterday and im getting the system sometime this week..i might actually order it tomorrow. then ill decide what to do with rims and paint.

also i SHOULD being posting some pics tomorrow. can you tell me how to post them up here?

The problem with painting a white car black... What are you going to do with all the door jams and engine bay??

I'd stick with a light color very close to the one it came in.

I think you should check out a machine finished wheel for your white car ;) can't wait for the photos!

The problem with painting a white car black... What are you going to do with all the door jams and engine bay??

I'd stick with a light color very close to the one it came in.

I think you should check out a machine finished wheel for your white car ;) can't wait for the photos!

yeah i probly just stay with the white.. because thers no chips or anything in the paint.

what kind of machine finish? becuase i seem some that come in different colors?

I wish the body of my car was flawless.... I have a few chips here and there.

I want to get my LS repainted monotone Starfire Pearl. Like on the IS-F! mmmmm I guess I better start saving my pennies! :D lol

I don't know about different machine finishes..

Mine are from a first generation IS300. 17" and fit perfect in the back and needed only a thin fender washer sized shim for the front.

Neat thing is that they are factory lexus and keep you from looking like a 'pimp my ride' winner.

New here and still figuring out search terms.

Can any one tell me if the 18" OEM 5 spoke wheel that was available on the 04-06 will fit on a 2001 LS 430?

Any issues?

I have a set of 20" TIS rims which look nice but ride noisy and harsh.

I am looking to find a set of chrome 18"s with spec'd tires to achieve the kind of ride the car was engineered and known for.