How Sad :(

I feel for you man, 2 days after buying my Lexus I scratched it while parking in my garage - too many tools lying around

same with me...a week after I brought mine home, I hit the potted plants and scratched the front a little bit.

I feel for you man, 2 days after buying my Lexus I scratched it while parking in my garage - too many tools lying around

same with me...a week after I brought mine home, I hit the potted plants and scratched the front a little bit.

I feel you guys. Some jealous a-hole keyed my car the first week I had my IS. *BLEEP*s..

I feel you guys. Some jealous a-hole keyed my car the first week I had my IS. *BLEEP*s..

Yeah, is it bad luck or is the IS too sexy for others not to notice. anyway, my IS always had a "new" door ding no matter how I stayed away from other cars in the lot. although my IS died in a crash when a silverado slammed into me. totaled it. now am driving an RX400h. I miss it though.

• 2 weeks later...

Same thing happened to me... right on the hood!! Fortunately, the next time I had my car in at the dealer, the customer service rep got her body shop guys to buff the scratches out. Luckily they weren't deep. Makes me wonder why some jackholes have to hate that way.