Interior

Tommy_B

i'm planing on ordering my new interior for my 96 ls400 today from leatherseats.com

im getting tan wrap with dark brown body inserts and white piping.

what do you think?

What color is your car and what color is the interior? Perhaps more importantly, what do "you" think? If you're happy, we're happy! :)

i'm planing on ordering my new interior for my 96 ls400 today from leatherseats.com

im getting tan wrap with dark brown body inserts and white piping.

what do you think?

What color is your car and what color is the interior? Perhaps more importantly, what do "you" think? If you're happy, we're happy! :)

the outside is white. the interior is already tan but its ripped up so i decided i was gonna replace, so i mine as well get it how i wanted it.

Flash some pics when you get it done

i will i'll probly take some pictures this weekend.then when i get finished ill take some more..

i do have one question though.. is the interior color tan or doeskin? because when i look on leatherseats.com i think the doeskin looks more like what is factory.

They call it tan but the dif in brand doesnt mean that the same name is going to be the same color.

yeah thats what i was thinking. but i think i'll go with the doeskin. and im probly gonna go with all black rims and maybe paint the caliber gold since i got all gold emblems.. im hoping it'll come out nice

They call it tan but the dif in brand doesnt mean that the same name is going to be the same color.

yeah thats what i was thinking. but i think i'll go with the doeskin. and im probly gonna go with all black rims and maybe paint the caliber gold since i got all gold emblems.. im hoping it'll come out nice