1995 Gs300 Battery Issues

I have literally gone through about 4 batteries witn the last 3 yrs. i am nto sure what could be goin on because i have had everything checked, the alternator, starter etc and i cant figure out what could be draining this battery. I had a new one put in a month ago and drove it sunday with no problems, went out today Thursday and it will not start... i am at my witts end, it has been a great car but geez , what gives.... has anyoen had this problem?

I have literally gone through about 4 batteries witn the last 3 yrs. i am nto sure what could be goin on because i have had everything checked, the alternator, starter etc and i cant figure out what could be draining this battery. I had a new one put in a month ago and drove it sunday with no problems, went out today Thursday and it will not start... i am at my witts end, it has been a great car but geez , what gives.... has anyoen had this problem?

You can do the regular/normal tests like, checking the tension on your S-belt, checking the terminal/ground connections on the batt/alt, load testing both, etc. You can also hook up an amnmeter to your batt & start sequentially unplugging your fuses/relays until the flow stops. When it does, you will have found the drain. :cheers: