License Plate Ideas For The New Ride

Nick Carberry

Hi All,

Just purchased an 07' GS350, and have to go and get it registered. I'm wanting to get another "prestige" license plate, and was wanting your help with ideas. I get 7 characters for my Georgia License plate.

-SUCCESS

-MYLEXUS

-LEXTASY

-WORKHRD

-PLAYHRD

-2BIGNTZ ;)

What others do you guys have?

Nicks Gs lol..

If I were to personalized mine, I would put "Denz GX" lol plain and simple

Honestly if I know that we are going to keep the 4Runner for a long time, I would probably change the plates to Denz T4R since I got a fake euro plate and put it on the front of my 4RunnerDSC07194.jpg

Personally I'd stay away from anything having to do with success...being rich...or anything like that. I'd be afraid of vandalism or rage...

Plus I think its a little "douch-ey" personally. Theres a BMW here with something like "Success" and it always makes me chuckle...and not in a good way.

Personally I'd stay away from anything having to do with success...being rich...or anything like that. I'd be afraid of vandalism or rage...

Plus I think its a little "douch-ey" personally. Theres a BMW here with something like "Success" and it always makes me chuckle...and not in a good way.

"PAYBACK" but already taken I think... "UTOT MO" on th e Benze,,, Filipino for "YOU'R A !Removed!" for real.

Keyed? They'd blow you up! LOL

Well, only 90% of you. You'd still have your hands and driving gloves! :lol:

"PAYBACK" but already taken I think... "UTOT MO" on th e Benze,,, Filipino for "YOU'R A !Removed!" for real.

Sorry to attack this thread, but you Filipino bro? haha.. How bout "POGI AKO" (in filipino meaning I'm handsome)...

At least only Filipinos would be the ones keying your car lol :P

• 4 weeks later...

I'm thinking of getting a new vanity plate myself.....debating on BREN ONE or FOR BREN....we are allowed 8 characters in Ontario....including the space in between. Thoughts?

I don't bother with trying to get a plate that relates to the car I drive......you'll have to keep getting a new plate! lol.

:cheers:

• 4 weeks later...