What New Shoes Should I Put On My Gray Mica 2009 Is250 Awd?

I just recently bought a 2009 smokey gray mica IS250 AWD and I'm looking to throw on some new tires and rims. I live in Massachusetts so the roads can be very harsh so I will need all season tires.

I'm just looking for some pictures of your similar IS's and/or some helpful hints and suggestions!

I just recently bought a 2009 smokey gray mica IS250 AWD and I'm looking to throw on some new tires and rims. I live in Massachusetts so the roads can be very harsh so I will need all season tires.

I'm just looking for some pictures of your similar IS's and/or some helpful hints and suggestions!

I'm also in Massachusetts and recently purchased an 08 CPO 250 IS (silver). It came with Dunlop 5000 SP Sport 5000 all-season performance tires. I was worried about snow performance, and it so happened a week into owning the car, I was caught in a terrible snow storm far from home. I drove back roads all the way from Lexington to the North Shore, and the car behaved like a champ. The tires were like glue on some very unplowed roads. They've so far -- knock on wood -- stood up to some tough potholes as well. They have a type of rim to them that I believe is supposed to add some protection.