Sign in to follow this  
hybridlexus

Selling Performance Parts

Ive recently upgraded my cars turbo and internals so i have alot of parts i no longer ues all parts have no more then 1500 miles on them.

1. Turbonetics TO4E 60 series .58 0 trim.......$350

2. Spearco FMIC 18x11x2.5 ....$250 I think thats the dimensions if interested ill get the exact ones the FMIC is still at the my shop...

3. Injen CAI with heat sheild.....$70.. this was only in for 1 month

4. SRT Piggy Back ECU...$100

5. Stock GE block.....$850 8434 miles perfect condition.

6. Greedy Evo Exaust....$300... 1000 miles

7. SRT'S Custom hi flow cat...$200.... 500 miles

all parts are in perfect working order and are in top condition.

3. Injen CAI with heat sheild.....$70.. this was only in for 1 month

Got any pictures of this item....I'm seriously interested in Injen CAI w/heatshield...Let me know!! This is for the IS300 right?

Email me at: dnsyang@prodigy.net

yes its for a is300 i dont know if the shield will work on a gs i think it will but not sure. and the high flow cat is now sold. email me at turbolexus@hotmail.com if interested please

ill try to post some pics off all the items if i can they are at my tunners shop so he will have to take the pics. if u want to see what the ecu looks like i think srt has a pic of one on there web site.

It doesn't look like anything special.. Just a plastic box with some wires coming out of it...

can you show me a pic of the SRT Piggy Back ECU..cuz i mite be instrested in it...

Also, do you have a SRT Intake?? Because if you don't, you'll just be wasting your money.. They don't work properly without each other..

yes its for a is300 i dont know if the shield will work on a gs i think it will but not sure. and the high flow cat is now sold. email me at turbolexus@hotmail.com if interested please

check ur mail. :)

a hybridlexus if u have aim or e-mail can i get it...so it would be easier for me to contact u about the srt ecu piggy back...well my e-mail is langnguyen717@yahoo.com...email wiht the info on it and if u can get the price lower or not.. thanks

Sign in to follow this