Ls430 Pairing With Blackberry 8330

lexus1963

I have a Lexus LS430 and a Blackberry Curve 8330 from Verizon. When I try to download my phonebook entries to the Lexus, I get as far as the NAV screen that requests that the transfer be started from the Blackberry. At that point, the bluetooth connection is terminated. Could this be Verizon's way of disabling the feature?

I have a Lexus LS430 and a Blackberry Curve 8330 from Verizon. When I try to download my phonebook entries to the Lexus, I get as far as the NAV screen that requests that the transfer be started from the Blackberry. At that point, the bluetooth connection is terminated. Could this be Verizon's way of disabling the feature?

I don't think Verizon is that smart......

I've tried to do the same thing on my '04 with a Samsung SCH i760 & it just plain wouldn't work. Not having an infinite amount of time to read, learn, update, experiment, start over, etc, I just make sure the phone connects via Bluetooth & I use the contact list in the phone. My take is that it just doesn't work very well & I only have some much time in the day to screw around with it, end of story.