Buying An Rx 330 Possibly.....need Input Please....

tjmc11

Need a new vehicle (285K on original rx300, YES 285!).

Buddy who is a dealer here in Houston ran across a wonderful deal on an 04 rx 330. About 3K below KBB. Has anyone had issues after 55K? Please, any and all input is welcomed. I must buy a vehicle soon and thought this one was excellent buy. A team of mechanics (myself included) checked it out and went so far as to pull plugs and look for carbon build up etc. Zero salt damage, runs great, and very minor body / interior issues.

Anyone with an 04 or 05 RX 330, please give input! Thanks!

Need a new vehicle (285K on original rx300, YES 285!).

Buddy who is a dealer here in Houston ran across a wonderful deal on an 04 rx 330. About 3K below KBB. Has anyone had issues after 55K? Please, any and all input is welcomed. I must buy a vehicle soon and thought this one was excellent buy. A team of mechanics (myself included) checked it out and went so far as to pull plugs and look for carbon build up etc. Zero salt damage, runs great, and very minor body / interior issues.

Anyone with an 04 or 05 RX 330, please give input! Thanks!

I just bought mine at 73k and it's mint, runs great got a good deal on it,the ride is really nice,overall we are very happy with it,you can't go wrong with it,and it really holds it's value too..enjoy!!!!!!

My wife's current 2004 RX330 AWD is pushing 88,000 miles and is a better vehicle than her previous 2000 RX300 AWD dog was. The 2004 model hasn't had any of the major breakdowns that plagued the 1999/2000 models. Just a couple of transmission reflashes in an effort to solve the harsh shifting pattern (it's better now, but not great), seat heater elements burning out, and a few fuse replacements. Other than that, it's been all routine maintenance.

All in all, it's a fairly decent SUV unless you're 6-foot-7 like me (no headroom or legroom, period). If you can steal one in these tough economic times, go for it....

I just picked up my 04 this past weekend. Mint condition with only 46000 miles on it and they were selling it for 20,995 and thought that was a hell of a deal.. I have been researching for a long and never found anything better than this deal.. Go for it, real nice ride. I am coming off a Jeep Grand and the ride is unbelievable. Nothing against Jeep. Good luck and you are making a good choice. They hold onto there value thats for sure..

Picked it up today. Paid 15,900 for it!!!! Has just over 60K on it. Fully checked out clean etc. and runs great. I am pumped. Its good to know that the 04 has less problems expected than my 99. My 99 had 285 K on it and went through 2 tranny's and an assortment of other issues.

Hoping for less problems out of this one. Here's to Lexus and all the great products they make.

Picked it up today. Paid 15,900 for it!!!! Has just over 60K on it. Fully checked out clean etc. and runs great. I am pumped. Its good to know that the 04 has less problems expected than my 99. My 99 had 285 K on it and went through 2 tranny's and an assortment of other issues.

Hoping for less problems out of this one. Here's to Lexus and all the great products they make.

Congratulations. I wish you much good fortune and many happy miles....