Modded My Is, Should I Get Tint Now?

I removed the "IS250" logo on the back and put the "IS" in the "5" and "0" spot so now it says "Lexus" on one side and "IS" on the other.

Looks tight.

Also, should I get tint?

My car is Smokey Granite Mica. I'd get 20% all round except front windshield but the models I've seen that are smokey granite mica on car domain with tint look !Removed!.

Somehow I'm not so sure I like the way tint looks on smokey granite esp. since i got black interior anyway...

your thoughts...

Whats the matter ris, didn't get quite the welcome at CL as you thought you would after we banned you the first time?

Re-banned!

why don't you let me post BEFORE putting the ban huh? scared ima out wit you?

i'm on here (haven't been banned on user name *******), cl, and three others. no problems.

i'm done here anyway this was a one time random post...i use CL and a 3 others. obviously they like my posts. too bad ya'll lost a user. better luck next time. ha.

and of course thanks to all the people that actually helped.

LMAO, now I'm just curious what happened... although I'm certain its well deserved. I know SW03ES is reasonable when smacking people down with the banning stick.

as far as anyone else that may be reading this post regarding tints... you can get computer cut tints off of ebay and put them on yourself... its really easy.. and its taking a huge chunk out of my side income... although some people still come to me with the tints precut and ask me to put it on for them...

Apparently I have a "!Removed!" 18% tint, smokey graniite IS, and it has the "lame" 250 on the back still. Guess I don't rate with Ris, but frankly, I don't get on a car enthustiast forum to ask "if I should get tint".

Grow some balls dude and do whatever you want! It's your car and your money.

Thats great ris, please go post on those forums then because we don't want you here. You don't seem to get it, we're not going to let you post before we ban you because we banned you...for good. We don't want you here, and that doesn't change with the passing of time.

Account banned and reported to ISP for abuse.

LOL I love people who get thrown out of a place, fired from a job, or broken up with and then act like it was their decision to leave. "Sorry you lost a user" LMAO. Obviously we're okay with losing you as a user ris...I've banned you three times. We'll have to make do with the 89,000 other users we have. It'll be tough...we're all going to have to hold each other together and do a lot of praying...but we will get through this. :D

ri*BLEEP*hen7 strikes again. I hope his back don't hurt no mo.

Bartkat, can't you just go over there and break all his crayons, smack him upside the head and tell him "No, bad, bad!" <_<

Haha well then...yes I think that the window tints would look sweeeet. I too have a smokey granite mica and have been thinking about tinting the windows and taillights and possibly painting the wheels black.

How did you guys figure it out, that it was Ris?

Moderators can see the IP address along with some other info when you post that members and visitors can't see.

Its finally time I fess up....I'm a wizard.

lol

Actually as soon as I read the thing about the moving the IS emblem over to the 2 and 5 and getting rid of the 250 I knew it was him. Only he's a big enough tool to worry about something like that. Thats what made me check the IP address.

From there we can run an IP search and see all the members registered under that IP and also search for all the posts made with that IP. With the IP address we can actually find out the member's ISP (Comcast, etc, his is Bell South), get access to the emails we need to send complaints about abuse and spam, and even find out the city and state that their web substation is in.

My pen is also a dart gun too ;)

Its finally time I fess up....I'm a wizard.

lol

Actually as soon as I read the thing about the moving the IS emblem over to the 2 and 5 and getting rid of the 250 I knew it was him. Only he's a big enough tool to worry about something like that. Thats what made me check the IP address.

From there we can run an IP search and see all the members registered under that IP and also search for all the posts made with that IP. With the IP address we can actually find out the member's ISP (Comcast, etc, his is Bell South), get access to the emails we need to send complaints about abuse and spam, and even find out the city and state that their web substation is in.

My pen is also a dart gun too ;)

:huh: ...Wow, technology is amazing, can you find out what kind of underwear he likes too!!

Remember guys that you leave a electronic trail of everything you do in a day. Computer, tolls, cell phone, ATM cards, surveillance cams, credit cards,etc..

So pretty much they (Whoever they may be) can tell if you like pink boxer shorts bought at Macys at 1:00 pm on Jan. 12, 2007. :o

Remember guys that you leave a electronic trail of everything you do in a day. Computer, tolls, cell phone, ATM cards, surveillance cams, credit cards,etc..

So pretty much they (Whoever they may be) can tell if you like pink boxer shorts bought at Macys at 1:00 pm on Jan. 12, 2007. :o

That's why I always wear my tin foil hat.post-42851-1237036928.gif

That's why I always wear my tin foil hat.post-42851-1237036928.gif

I think I will start to wear my Cone of Silence from now on!!!

The OP just can't seem to help himself. That and his youthful exuberance takes over. I don't have the advantage of being able to see his IP, but his wonderful qualities are quite manifest. In any case, he is who he is. I suppose there are worst qualities than trying to stir things up, but I think there could be more useful things to do with one's time.

Odd what makes some people happy. I'm going to go admire my tint now :) I think IT looks TIGHT man!

The OP just can't seem to help himself. That and his youthful exuberance takes over. I don't have the advantage of being able to see his IP, but his wonderful qualities are quite manifest. In any case, he is who he is. I suppose there are worst qualities than trying to stir things up, but I think there could be more useful things to do with one's time.

Odd what makes some people happy. I'm going to go admire my tint now :) I think IT looks TIGHT man!

I'm going to go admire my tint now :) I think IT looks TIGHT man!

post-42851-1237135820.gif