Help! Does Anyone Know How To Get The Hid Headlight Assembly?

Rcalvillo

I Have a 2003 Is300 and my entire headlight assembly went out and its 1500 to replace conventionally. does anyone know how to get an a cheaper used one? ive tried the local pick N pull's and thats useless. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Do ebay. My right side headlight dimmed and died, and i went through all channels to try to find a new unit. You'll find that lexus wants 1500, toyota wants 850 (same exact part #), and that you can find them used on ebay for less than 100 shipped. find a reputable seller with good feedback on electrical parts, and take the leap of faith. buy two new bulbs at the same time. just do it, it'll be worth it.

i hate buying electrical parts from ebay as much as the next guy, but i'll buy five of the hid ballasts used before i pay toyota 850 ****** dollars!

Do ebay. My right side headlight dimmed and died, and i went through all channels to try to find a new unit. You'll find that lexus wants 1500, toyota wants 850 (same exact part #), and that you can find them used on ebay for less than 100 shipped. find a reputable seller with good feedback on electrical parts, and take the leap of faith. buy two new bulbs at the same time. just do it, it'll be worth it.

i hate buying electrical parts from ebay as much as the next guy, but i'll buy five of the hid ballasts used before i pay toyota 850 ****** dollars!

Yeah, I am dealing with the same thing right now...been riding without a right headlight for a few months cuz of the cost of a new one. I ended up ordering a brand new headlight assly and HID computer on ebay...all shipped for less than $300. Way better than the dealer price fosho :D