Rotors (help)

blacklexus90

If "they" already upgraded the calipers and rotors..

..I think it's safe to assume the rotors are already upgraded??

A little more detail might be helpful in this case. ;)

If "they" already upgraded the calipers and rotors..

..I think it's safe to assume the rotors are already upgraded??

A little more detail might be helpful in this case. ;)

well i have not bought the rotors yet that is y I am asking should I or can I upgrade to bigger rotors??

What is the need for upgrading if it's already upgraded I'm saying.

You said "they" (I'm assuming is a pronoun for the previous owner) already upgraded the calipers and rotors...

Are you wanting to upgrade even further?

Like Supra brakes? Or 2nd gen Brakes?

You said "they" (I'm assuming is a pronoun for the previous owner) already upgraded the calipers and rotors...

Sorry when I said they, I meant they upgraded they lexus model in 1993-1994 braking system.I brought they 1993- 1994 calipers dual piston but reading further in that upgrade for that year they also upgraded the rotors bigger rotors.What i am saying is will the 1993-1994 rotors fit my year 1992 as well??

Sorry when I said they, I meant they upgraded they lexus model in 1993-1994 braking system.I brought they 1993- 1994 calipers dual piston but reading further in that upgrade for that year they also upgraded the rotors bigger rotors.What i am saying is will the 1993-1994 rotors fit my year 1992 as well??

yes, you can use the 93-94 rotors to complete your minor brake upgrade.

the difference, however, will be minimal. most in search of improved braking performance upgrade to the 95-00 LS400 calipers/rotors since they are HUGE and 4piston lightweight aluminum calipers. to do that swap you need 95+ caliper, pads, rotors, and lower ball joints, as well as wheels that wil fit over the larger calipers.

yes, you can use the 93-94 rotors to complete your minor brake upgrade.

the difference, however, will be minimal. most in search of improved braking performance upgrade to the 95-00 LS400 calipers/rotors since they are HUGE and 4piston lightweight aluminum calipers. to do that swap you need 95+ caliper, pads, rotors, and lower ball joints, as well as wheels that wil fit over the larger calipers.

COOL THANKS A LOT FOR THE INFO, I AM RUNNING ON MY CAR NOW 20 WHEELS SO THAT SHOULD BE FINE

Oh that's what you're doing????? Changing to the 93-94 brake would be a waste of resources IMHO. Not very much of an upgrade.

You should go with the 95-00 brake system.

There is a Supra TT front brake upgrade for $899.00 here.

http://luxurymods.com/index.asp?PageAction...&ProdID=542