Ebay Chrome Wheels?

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a set of OEM wheels for my wife's Jag S-Type (to mount a set of snow tires). I bought from a seller with excellent feedback. I sent him a question first just to see how it was answered. The response was timely and professional. The wheels arrived in mint condition (exactly as described). I paid $199 for all 4 wheels, which was less than the cost of 1 wheel from the dealer!

As long as you select an experienced seller with excellent feedback (at least 99.5% positive), I wouldnt hesitate to buy anything on eBay.

As long as you select an experienced seller with excellent feedback (at least 99.5% positive), I wouldnt hesitate to buy anything on eBay.

Didn't ebay disable any NEGATIVE feedback options a year or so ago?

If all they allow a buyer to say is positive, the percentages would be pretty high alright.

Whit

If all they allow a buyer to say is positive, the percentages would be pretty high alright.

Whit

Whit, eBay prevents a Seller from leaving a negative for a Buyer, however, a Buyer can still leave a negative for a Seller. The reason they did this is some Buyers didn't leave deserved negatives for Sellers because they were afraid of a retaliation negative from the Seller.

So now the feedback system for Buyers is better. The problem is worse for Sellers because deadbeat or fraudulent Buyers can't get a negative comment from the Seller.

• 5 months later...

Whit

PLEASE get rid of that picture...it made me barf!